Last Updated: 06/24/15
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following information to provide, protect and personalize our services to you:
- Account: You can browse the Site without providing your identity or data, and we collect personal information only if you voluntarily provide it to us. If you choose to buy our products we collect and associate with your account personal information about your identity, contact and location, such as your name, email address, phone number, physical address with zip code, and credit card information.
- Other Services: When you use our design services, we store, process and transmit your information, data, images, contacts, and files that you provide to us. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you. If you choose to post messages in our message areas or leave feedback for other users, we will collect that information you provide to us. We also collect information about how you use the Site.
- Devices and Usage: We may collect information from and about the devices you use to access the Site, such as device locations, IP addresses, web navigational data (page views on our Site, URLs you just came from and go next), and the browser type, subject to the permissions you have granted. This information is compiled and analyzed on both an individual and an aggregated basis and used to better serve you by understanding our users’ demographics, interests and behavior.
2. OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will share your personal information as discussed below.
- Our Partners to Deliver Services: We may work with certain trusted third parties to help us provide or protect our services to you. For example, we may use third parties to help develop or host our website, send out email updates about the Site, or provide certain features on the Site. These service providers may have access to your personal information for a limited use, but when this occurs we implement reasonable contractual and technical protections to limit their use of that information to helping us provide the service.
- Legal Requirements; Prevention of Harm: We disclose personal information (a) pursuant to a warrant, court order or subpoena or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation or judicial authority, as required by law; (b) to prevent fraud, illegal activity or abuse of our Site or users; (c) to prevent imminent bodily harm; (d) to protect our property rights; or (e) to prevent harm to Alexis Jewelry, the Site, or our customers. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, courts, or other government entities, without notice to you.
- Merger and Acquisitions; Bankruptcy: Your personal information may be provided to a party if we file for bankruptcy, or there is a transfer of the assets or ownership of Alexis Jewelry in connection with proposed or consummated corporate reorganizations, such as mergers, acquisitions or other change of control.
3. YOUR CONTROL OVER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION/OPT-OUT
You can access, review and change the information you submitted to us by logging into the Site and entering in the new information yourself. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate. You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners unrelated to our products. All such materials sent to you will contain information about how to opt out. Please note, however, that you cannot opt out of certain messages, such as emails regarding shipment of your order.
4. OTHER WEBSITES
5. REVIEWS AND COMMENTS
6. NO INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN UNDER AGE 18
If you are under the age of 18, please do not attempt to register with us at this Site or provide any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 18, we will promptly delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under the age of 18, please email us at email@example.com.
7. OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use your personal information to provide and facilitate the services you request, and to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze site usage, to troubleshoot, to improve our content and product offerings, to customize your experience on the Site, to detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity, and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. At times, we may compare and review your personal information for errors, omissions and for accuracy.
Your information is stored on servers located in the United States, either by us or by a third party acting on behalf of Alexis Jewelry. By using the Site and our services, you consent to have your data, including your personal information, processed in the United States. We have implemented reasonable procedural and technical safeguards to protect your personal information against loss or theft as well as unauthorized access and disclosure. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet and we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you or your healthcare providers submit to us.
If you have any questions or concerns about Alexis Jewelry, our Services and privacy, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.